Saturday, September 7, 2013

well, hello again!

Apologies for the long absence. I went back to work. I don't want to talk about it.

Since my last post (June 2?!!!?) Layla has grown so much! As of today she is 5.5 months old. She is starting to interact more and recognizes both Mike and I. Her eyes are still gigantic and blue. Her hair is still brown, but there are little blonde streaks (hairs) in it. She hasn't developed any stranger anxiety yet, which is great. All the grandparents, except for Bob and Margaret, have been able to see her at least twice, and sometimes more! She is such a loved little girl. She is getting baptized on Sept 29, which will be a wonderful celebration!

I am going to try to go back through the last couple months based on the pictures we have and get updated. Back in June, I got the opportunity to go to my sweet and amazing friend Jordan's bachelorette party. I was so glad to go, but it was in Las Vegas, and I had to leave my sweet baby girl for the first time. Even though she was in excellent hands, with Daddy and Nana K, it was so hard for me to leave her. I cried for a while on the way to the airport, and as soon as I landed, Mike had sent me a bunch of wonderful pictures so I would know everything was ok.

before mommy left. mommy crying more than Layla.


The bachelorette party was wonderful, but I was very happy to be back home with my lovely girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment