Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nana K visits, Uncle Matt visits, Daddy's birthday and a Labor Day Hike

We had a very busy weekend over August 31. First, Nana K came for the fastest visit ever, and I know it was the fastest visit ever because I didn't get any pictures! Layla had a great time. Every evening when I got home from work, the house was full of baby squeals and Nana K laughs. It was really wonderful.

Then my brother came- he surprised me by arriving a day early, which was great. Somehow he managed to get my entire family to keep a secret. Kid could show the NSA a thing or two.

We went out for drinks one evening, and Layla enjoyed sitting outside and making faces at everyone.





And it was Mike's birthday! We just had a low key cook out and Mike and Matt enjoyed every football game ever, while Layla and I sometimes watched and sometimes napped. Layla loves her Daddy. She absolutely lights up whenever he walks into the room or she hears him talking. We are so thankful for Mike. 

She has discovered his beard and really likes grabbing it. 



We went on a hike on Labor Day, which is becoming a tradition. Layla did great in the Bjorn for a good while on a pretty warm day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment