Friday, November 30, 2012

23 Weeks

I have been eating us out of house and home lately. I am not sure if the kid is going through a growth spurt or what, but I can't seem to get enough to eat. I definitely am feeling bigger, which is great in some ways, but is really strange/uncomfortable in other ways. The little one seems to have developed a bit of a schedule- she is very quiet in the morning, but gets more active as the day goes on. She really kicks in the evening. Mike has felt her kick a few times now, and it's really incredible to me that she can be in my tummy and yet he can feel her too.

After an afternoon at the hospital 
I am still feeling good- not sleeping very well lately, and I wake up really hungry. I got up at 3am the other morning and had to have a snack. And I have gone back to waking up nauseous again, but we are getting that under control. Also when Mike and I went to look at houses last weekend, we had to stop at Dunkin Donuts so I could get a bagel. There's nothing special for me about Dunkin, it was just the closest thing. I have tried to keep snacks with me, but ran out somehow this past week. I am trying to get more iron, but the pills really make me feel terrible. But I want the kiddo to get some iron. 

blurry. blurry blueberry. blurrrberrry.

No comments:

Post a Comment