Wednesday, October 17, 2012

17 weeks

Here we are at 17 weeks! 
Little "baby pooch", which is what my lovely brother called it. 

Front, bump showing! 

Not much to report other than that I am feeling good,  am 100% fine with going to bed at 9pm, and have apparently entered into the junk food craving part of pregnancy. Today at the store I wanted to get reese's jello no-bake, but I think it's possible that this doesn't actually exist, rather that I made it up.  If that's the case, someone should get on it, because it sounds awesome. So I got reese's pieces instead, and they have been more than adequate. Along with a side of chocolate covered pretzels. Lest you think I am feeding the Blueberry only junk, I did have a small baked potato with TONS of fresh veggies on top and no butter for middle dinner (early dinner was reese's; late dinner was chocolate covered pretzels.)

Blueberry from my view


1 comment:

  1. Coz, I hate to break the news to you, but that Reese's no-bake stuff DOES exist. It'll probably be in the baking aisle, but near the pudding mixes and stuff. They also have an Oreo one which I have tried. If you can't find it and want some, let me know and I will send you a box or five as a shower present :)

    I'm glad to see that you're blogging again! (Is it weird to realize who reads your blog? I always find it kind of strange.)

    ReplyDelete