Saturday, January 26, 2013

31 weeks and Inauguration!


Here we are!  Again with the stupid face in the pictures, but baby girl is growing and kicking! I went to the doctor on Thursday and everything seems to be going well. I am now to the point in my pregnancy where I can't go more than 2 hours away from the hospital. That is crazy. 





It was a week of adventures. After Scare left on Tuesday, I gave a grand rounds at the VA and taught class. Then Josh and Erin Podvin came to visit on Saturday, and I worked on the baby's room on Sunday and we went to the inauguration on Monday!!  



This is the library wall. It is just a start- I am doing 1 more row above and 1 more row below, for a total of 4 rows on each wall. We got a rocking chair/easy chair for $30 off craigslist. I need to recover it, but we are both really pleased with our purchase. The baby's room is starting to come together!

The inauguration was a really incredible experience. The music was beautiful. For some reason, during the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, I started getting really emotional. It was so beautiful. 

My invitation!!! Erin got it from their representative in Georgia! Thanks to the state of GA for letting me have an awesome experience!

The metro- jam packed. 


The waiting masses...

View from where we stood


The parade route

On their way to the inaugural ball. So beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment